[aces-caeeg-board] Re: ACES AGM 2011

  • From: Neil McPherson <nl516205@xxxxxx>
  • To: "Mathew Ward" <emw3760@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 19:22:11 -0300

Hey Mathew:

I think you may have forgot to attach the file. I would like to meet with you and your committee if possible sometime before September. I'm in Moncton this weekend. Are you available this Sunday? Let me know.

As far as contacts for the other schools, I will ask Mike to send you a copy of the ACES member school contact list.

Mike:

Can you send Mathew Ward a copy of our contact list?

Neil McPherson
President 2010-2011
ACES (Atlantic Council of Engineering Students)
http://www.aces-caeeg.com/

On 9-Aug-11, at 3:31 PM, Mathew Ward wrote:

Hello,

Here is were the organizing committee and I are at so far as to the AGM preparations :

- We are still debating between three Hotels for the rooms and banquet; however, we have till septembre to book.

- Lunch on saturday and sunday will be subway.

- We have classes at the engineering faculty for the entire weekend.

- We are presently contacting sponsors.

- I'm trying to get a Molson brewery tour for friday, but nothing's set in stone yet.

- A rought draft of the schedule is done.

Seeing as I will be using the ACES logo on the sponsorship letters, i will need your approval. Attached is a copy of a french and english letter. If you want i can add your name and signature as well as your school logo.

I will also be needing to contact all ACES member universities to confirm how many delegates are they sending and their T-shirt sizes if you don't mind.

So far everything is going well on our end and the AGM should be lots of fun.

thank you,

Matt Ward
VP internal
AÉÉGUM