[aces-caeeg-board] ACES AGM 2011

  • From: Neil McPherson <nl516205@xxxxxx>
  • To: Mathew Ward <emw3760@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 14:20:22 -0300

Hey Matt:

Can you give me the dates that you have arranged for the ACES AGM? If you haven't pick dates yet, might I suggest the following dates:

Friday Sept 30th to Sunday Oct 2nd

The back up dates for the AGM should be Friday Oct 14th to Sunday Oct 16th.

I would much rather the earlier dates to get started right away and give students a better opportunity to use the handbooks that should be there by September as well as to get the AGM done before midterms start up for students.

Also, I would like to get an idea of where your committee is for organizing the event (fundraising, budget, sponsorship package, accommodations, etc). I should have an agenda for the AGM for you by the end of August. I can tell you now that it will be similar to the last one at Dal in that there will be some discussion on professional development for students.

If you have any questions or assistance, send me an e-mail and let me know. Hope you summer is going well. Cheers.

Neil McPherson
President 2010-2011
ACES (Atlantic Council of Engineering Students)
http://www.aces-caeeg.com/