[accweb] unknown address

  • From: Bill Beavers <bbeavers57@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ACC Webmasters <accweb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 06:14:23 -0800 (PST)

I have an email address that is subscribed to the
accweb listserv but do NOT know who it belongs to.  If
the person who has this email address is still a
member of this listserv PLEASE let me know who you are
so I can associate a name to this address.  Otherwise,
if I do not hear back from the owner of the address, I
will remove this address from the listserv in about a
month.

Here is the unknown address...

blkbltbone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Only the REAL owner need reply.  Everyone else can
ignore unless you know who this is.

Bill Beavers
Director of Technology
Vilonia School District