[accweb] Re: server information

  • From: "Rose Merry Kirkpatrick (ADE)" <rkirkpatrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accweb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 09:56:54 -0500

Vickie,

I was needing some help myself and contacted Bill.  He said he doesn't have
anything to do with the server anymore but he gave me suggestions for my
project.  I haven't gotten a clear answer to my question on TA here.  I'll  let
you know when I find something out.  If you hear anything, let me know.

Rose Merry