[accweb] new members

  • From: Bill Beavers <bbeavers57@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ACC Webmasters <accweb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 21:06:38 -0800 (PST)

Rose Merry,

Below is the current subscriber list for the accweb
listserv.  If possible indicate to me which if any of
these emails need to be dropped from the listserv and
pass along any email addresses of the new users and I
will add them.  In the list below just put drop out at
the end of the line if needed so I will know which
ones to drop.  Since I do not have names with some of
these it will be difficult to know by names who to
drop.  If all of these should stay and we just need to
add, indicate that and I will go from there.

<bbeavers57@xxxxxxxxx>
<dianeq@xxxxxxxx>
<rkirkpatrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<aashah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>