[accweb] Re: just a test

  • From: Bill Beavers <bbeavers57@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accweb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 13:03:25 -0800 (PST)

Well, welcome aboard the ACCWeb listserv.  Feel free
to start using it to ask questions, pass along tips,
and other things that pertain to the accweb group.
All that I ask is that this listserv be used for the
topic and group intended for, as in for discussion
that will further everyones understanding and skills
of being a webmaster for their site.

And you are welcome!

--- Shelly Wier <swier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I just wanted to send a test message to check this
> out.  Thanks Bill.
>
> Shelly Wier, M.S., CCC-SLP
> Speech-Language Pathology Consultant
> Easter Seals Outreach Program, in association with
> the
> Arkansas Department of Education, Special Education
> Unit
> 3920 Woodland Heights Road
> Little Rock, AR 72212
> office:  (501) 221-8415
> cell:  (501) 993-4337
> fax:  (501) 227-3771
> swier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Note:  The information in this email may be
> privileged and confidential and
> protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this
> email is not the intended
> recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading,
> dissemination,
> distribution, copying or other use of this email is
> strictly
> prohibited.  If you have received this email in
> error, please notify the
> sender immediately by email and destroy this email.
> Thank you.

> This e-mail was checked by the e-Sweeper Service.
> For more information visit our website, Clearswift
> Corporation e-Sweeper :
> http://www.mimesweeper.com/products/esweeper/

Bill Beavers
Director of Technology