[accweb] Web Master's Training

  • From: "Rose Merry Kirkpatrick (ADE)" <rkirkpatrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ACC Webmasters Listserve (E-mail)" <accweb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 15:05:36 -0600

Webmasters,

According to my calendar the next round of webmaster training will be =
held March 3 at 9:00 AM at Arch Ford Cooperative.  If for some reason =
you cannot attend, please reply to the list serve so we'll know not to =
expect you.

Thinking back on our last meeting, I do not remember what agenda we set =
for this meeting.  I think it would be helpful to set that in advance.  =
Doing so will help us as well as Bill better prepare. =20

What topics would you like to see addressed?  Here are some suggestions =
I'd like us to consider.

*       Web-based forms  - we've had a few problems and it would be helpful =
for me if we went through the process again
*       Time for a guided tour of everyone's website - the webmasters could =
point out special features they've added and we could really take time =
to look at each other's organizational systems
*       Q & A to specific issues identified by webmasters

Please share your thoughts on possible topics!