[accweb] Friday Webmaster Training

  • From: "Rose Merry Kirkpatrick (ADE)" <rkirkpatrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ACC Webmasters Listserve (E-mail)" <accweb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 08:14:45 -0500

Hello Webmaster,

My calendar shows that we will all be meeting this Friday, April 29 at =
9:00 AM at Arch Ford Cooperative in Plumerville for another webmaster =
training.  We did not set an agenda at the last meeting so we might want =
to do that beforehand.  Please reply to the list serve and indicate any =
skills or tasks that you would like to see on the agenda.  As for =
myself, any protected time that I have to devote to the improvement of =
our web site is appreciated.

If you are NOT going to be able to attend, please also reply to the list =
serve.  This will help Bill better organize for us as well as  let us =
all know when everyone has arrived.

See you Friday.

Rose Merry

=20