[accmemberdiscussion] Re: WESTMINSTER COMMERICALS FOR CROSSBRED DOGS?

  • From: "Brenda Shreve" <colinwoodcollies@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accmemberdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 11:00:49 -0600

As for me, I just love dogs period

Me too, Tim.  That said, do we have anyone in the ACC who is in German
wirehairs, or Wirehaired Pointing Griffons?  We took in an injured half
grown puppy last summer that I would like to get an opinion on so I can get
her into an appropriate rescue.  Contact me privately
colinwoodcollies@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Brenda

  _____

Visit me at www.mydoublenickellife.blogspot.com
<http://www.doublenickellife.blogspot.com/>  and help support the Alabama
Canine Coalition by shopping/searching through http://www.goodsearch.com
<http://www.goodsearch.com/>  and http://www.igive.com
<http://www.igive.com/>
Every year of dog love is worth seven years of the human stuff. (Michael
Rosen)

In a message dated 2/23/2011 11:21:03 A.M. Central Standard Time,
rebelagitator@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I have to say, after being a member of this group for some time, I do not
understand what appears to be a serious difference between those who breed
and own pure bloods and those like myself who choose to go with mutts. I
have mutts from various rescues (one of which I rescued from a deplorable
situation at a construction site) others own and enjoy pure bloods. So what?
We all love dogs dont we? I have no problem with pure breds or mutts!
My brother owns and shows Huskies. I think it is great. He also contributes
to local shelters and rescues. Also great! We get along just fine.

Whats the big deal here and who is behind this mutt verses pure bred
nonsense?

TS

On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 10:58 AM, babamonk <babamonk@xxxxxxx> wrote:

http://www.thedogpress.com/ShowShots/WKC-PedigreeAds-Vote-11023.asp