[accmemberdiscussion] Understanding HSUS

  • From: Djsdosido@xxxxxxx
  • To: accmemberdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 08:44:04 EST

This might be useful to print out and keep on hand.............perhaps
share with your local government officials at an appropriate time.

_http://humanewatch.org/index.php/site/post/understanding_hsus/_
(http://humanewatch.org/index.php/site/post/understanding_hsus/)

Ever since we introduced the wildly popular _"Seven Things You Didn't Know
About HSUS,"_
(http://humanewatch.org/index.php/ads/detail/handout_7_things_you_didnt_know_about_hsus/)
   HumaneWatchers have been asking us when we
would roll out a sequel. Well ...  today's the day!
We're proud to release version 1 of _"Understanding HSUS: A Guide to the
World's Richest Animal Rights  Group."_
(http://humanewatch.org/index.php/ads/detail/handout_understanding_hsus/)  This
is a must-read for anyone who
cares about the  growing role of the animal rights movement, and the eroding
role of  animals, in American society. (Here's _a direct link to the PDF_
(http://humanewatch.org/images/uploads/Understanding_HSUS.pdf) .)

Donna  & the Dosido Gang
Remlap, Alabama
Visit me at _www.mydoublenickellife.blogspot.com_
(http://www.doublenickellife.blogspot.com/)   and help support the Alabama
Canine Coalition by
shopping/searching through  _http://www.goodsearch.com_
(http://www.goodsearch.com/)  and _http://www.igive.com_
(http://www.igive.com/)

Every year of  dog love is worth seven years of the human stuff. (Michael
Rosen)