[accmemberdiscussion] Re: Please go here and comment

  • From: "Ivy Rice" <ilcrice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accmemberdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <alcaninecoalitionmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 18:43:35 -0600

Since you have been to him before and since you recently furnished him with
information, why not give him a acall and ask why he spewed such outdated
information?  I really think we need to be calling professionals on the
carpet for such irresponsible behavior in addition to contacting Channel 13.

Visit me at www.mydoublenickellife.blogspot.com
<http://www.doublenickellife.blogspot.com/>  and help support the Alabama
Canine Coalition by shopping/searching through http://www.goodsearch.com
<http://www.goodsearch.com/>  and http://www.igive.com
<http://www.igive.com/>
Every year of dog love is worth seven years of the human stuff. (Michael
Rosen)