[accmemberdiscussion] Re: Article on MSN this Sunday

  • From: Djsdosido@xxxxxxx
  • To: accmemberdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 08:53:02 EST

You should be able to open it, Bonnie.  I saved it in an older version  of
Word because I know some people don't use the newer version.  Is anybody
else having a problem?  Maybe I need to resend it?

Yes, I was told the article will be in this Sunday's paper.

Donna  & the Dosido Gang
Remlap, Alabama
Visit me at _www.mydoublenickellife.blogspot.com_
(http://www.doublenickellife.blogspot.com/)   and help support the Alabama
Canine Coalition by
shopping/searching through  _http://www.goodsearch.com_
(http://www.goodsearch.com/)  and _http://www.igive.com_
(http://www.igive.com/)

Every year of  dog love is worth seven years of the human stuff. (Michael
Rosen)

In a message dated 1/22/2011 7:49:59 A.M. Central Standard Time,
BFANCITP@xxxxxxx writes:

Maybe I can read it online in the Birmingham news. I cannot open that  file
     This Sunday, right ?
    Bonnie

GIF image