[accmemberdiscussion] Re: Article on MSN this Sunday

  • From: Djsdosido@xxxxxxx
  • To: accmemberdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 12:02:36 EST

I guess we'll have to wait and see how it was edited.  I tried not to  make
it too long, but they just don't give you much space to really discuss what
 needs to be discussed.  But to me, it's a small victory that they are
running it at all.

Donna  & the Dosido Gang
Remlap, Alabama
Visit me at _www.mydoublenickellife.blogspot.com_
(http://www.doublenickellife.blogspot.com/)   and help support the Alabama
Canine Coalition by
shopping/searching through  _http://www.goodsearch.com_
(http://www.goodsearch.com/)  and _http://www.igive.com_
(http://www.igive.com/)

Every year of  dog love is worth seven years of the human stuff. (Michael
Rosen)

In a message dated 1/21/2011 10:55:55 A.M. Central Standard Time,
colinwoodcollies@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I'm hoping that the pertinent information is still  there in an
understandable form.

That is a serious  problem here.  I was asked to comment on a dog issue by
The Decatur  Daily, & I was so badly misquoted that it led to me being
called a liar by  none other than Mindy Gilbert, who was head of Decatur Animal
Services at the  time!  I hope B'ham does a better job for you.

Brenda