[accmemberdiscussion] Re: Article on MSN this Sunday

  • From: "Brenda Shreve" <colinwoodcollies@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accmemberdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 10:55:48 -0600

I'm hoping that the pertinent information is still there in an
understandable form.

That is a serious problem here.  I was asked to comment on a dog issue by
The Decatur Daily, & I was so badly misquoted that it led to me being called
a liar by none other than Mindy Gilbert, who was head of Decatur Animal
Services at the time!  I hope B'ham does a better job for you.

Brenda

  _____

Visit me at www.mydoublenickellife.blogspot.com
<http://www.doublenickellife.blogspot.com/>  and help support the Alabama
Canine Coalition by shopping/searching through http://www.goodsearch.com
<http://www.goodsearch.com/>  and http://www.igive.com
<http://www.igive.com/>
Every year of dog love is worth seven years of the human stuff. (Michael
Rosen)