[accessiblelinux] Re: probably OT: Thunderbird question

  • From: "Albert Sten-Clanton" <albert.e.sten_clanton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessiblelinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 00:10:53 -0400

Thanks!

I think I found the command I was asking about, which I did by using the
command

thunderbird --help

using gnome-terminal.  The command is

thunderbird -profilemanager

Yes, there's only one dash.  Anyway, though I found the command and crated a
second profile, I still didn't get the result I wanted.  As far as I can
tell, Thunderbird has no man page, and I gather this is typical of the
GUI-using programs.  You probably don't want me to write here the words I
employ to characterize my experience of so-called help for the GUI programs.
:-)

Al

  _____