[accessiblelinux] probably OT: Thunderbird question

  • From: "Albert Sten-Clanton" <albert.e.sten_clanton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessiblelinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 21:30:03 -0400

Hi!

I had to reinstall Arch Linux last week.  Of course, that included
reinstalling thunderbird.

Before, when I had two or more accounts in Thunderbird, I'd hit go into the
program and have my accounts there to choose among.  Now, it brings me to
the inbox of the one I was last in.  I have been unable to reestablish the
previous behavior, or to find anything useful about it in the various
sources I've come upon so far of Thunderbird help.  Does anybody know how I
can do this, or whether something has changed in the latest version to
prevent it?

I wonder if this is related to an option I used *once* with the thunderbird
command, when I began with it in April.  I can't find that, either, so
mention it in case anybody can figure out what I'm talking about.  I don't
like being so vague, but I've just plain lost the command history that might
have helped.

Thanks for any assistance.

Al