[accessiblelinux] Re: i18n and Storm Dragon's orca script

  • From: Storm Dragon <stormdragon2976@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Heliooos <heliooos@xxxxxxxxx>, Tony Sales <vinux.development@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Accessible Linux <accessiblelinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 13:16:57 -0500

Hi,
Using google translate is a great idea. I will check in to it and
hopefully have something soon. I am thinking that it should translate
the page where selections for hotkeys are made too. I shouldn't be very
hard, just a couple lines of additional code in the right place. For
example, get the weather from yahoo, and if language is set to something
other than english, have google translate the whole thing before sending
it to braille and speech. The hard part, and indeed the part I am
dreading, is creating the combo box for selecting the language. It's not
difficult, just tetius lol. I'll get started in a few minutes.
Storm

--
Follow me on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/stormdragon2976