[accessiblelinux] Re: fedora 10 and orca, follow-up

  • From: "al Sten-Clanton" <Albert.E.Sten_Clanton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'al Sten-Clanton'" <Albert.E.Sten_Clanton@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <accessiblelinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 19:25:36 -0400

I got Orca back!  I struck out a few times along the way, but got it working
with Espeak as it did before my reinstallation.  I also went back to Fedora
10's version of Orca, deciding that I'd rather have the RPM package, and
since Fedora 11, with its version, will be out soon anyway.

Thanks again!

Al

  _____