[accessiblelinux] evolution help

  • From: <aerospace1028@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessiblelinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 15:14:43 -0400

Greetings,
I feel really silly, but I don't know how to set up evolution for a forum I
like to read.  I think I was lucky when I got it set up in Windows under
Outlook.

1: in the server adress, do I need the http:// or will it hurt to have it?
2: what type of server should I set?  I couldn't find the setting in Windows
but I did find a reference on one of the advanced pages that the server was
"nntp," but I couldn't find nntp in the combobox in evolution.
3: should I fill out the send page and the recieve pages of theevolution
settings the same?  I didn't see a distinction in Windows.

Any help would be apreciated.

thank you:-)