[accessiblelinux] Re: customizations.py2.0 now available

  • From: Storm Dragon <stormdragon2976@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessiblelinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 09:03:08 -0400

Hi,
This is the new code that I came up with.  The sed line I am not too
sure about, but the rest, should (hopefully), work.
firstRun.sh
#!/bin/bash
orca -t
#this line may be wrong
sed -e '/firstRun.sh/ ' /etc/init.d/rc.local
rm firstRun.sh
exit 0
> > End Code
Basically what it does is launch orca with the text based setup.  Then
it removes the script name from rc.local so it won't run the next time
the machine is booted.  Finally, it deletes the script.
Storm