[accessiblelinux] Re: accessible games

  • From: Storm Dragon <stormdragon2976@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessiblelinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 16:11:36 -0400

Hi,
thanks, this is very cool!  At the moment, I have my hands full with
this Wine gaming stuff.  There are a ton of them and some work in Wine
while some don't.  So, I am trying to get enough info together for an
article and instructions for installing a lot of them.  Would you mind
posting a comment on the blog with this info in it?  The blog needs some
more good comments anyway, and this will be very useful to gamers  If
you don't have time, or think it deserves its own article, just let me
know and I'll do it as soon as I can.
thanks
Storm
Check out the Storm Dragon blog: