[accessiblelinux] Re: Does anyone here know php?

  • From: "Bohdan R. Rau" <ethanak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessiblelinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2012 10:32:20 +0100

On Sat, 07 Jul 2012 23:18:21 -0400, Storm Dragon wrote:
Hi,
I have had people try to help, but this supposedly very simple script
is turning out to be harder than I expected lol.

Where is problem? Does this script work (even badly) or you get some errors?
Does the file groceries.txt initially exist?
Do you have write permission to this file and folder containing this file?
Why use plain text files, serialize should work better?
I personally hate php, but sometimes I must work with very strange codes written by happy coders... :)

First bug I see: you should escape $item before echoing.

I have not access to my server now so I can't run your script in real environment.

ethanak
--
http://milena.polip.com/ - Pa pa, Ivonko!
Tips and tricks to make Linux work for you are at: