[accessibleimage] Re: SV: Re: Tiger .prn file to .pdf question

  • From: "John Gardner" <john.gardner@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessibleimage@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 13:40:48 -0800

Hi Lisa, well I can?t find any other way to get the dot pattern.  Other
software is being developed that might do it, but this is not something that
is needed by many users.

I?m curious though, why is it difficult to make a screen copy.  One key
stroke to copy, another to open some file, a third to paste in the image,
and a fourth to save, print, or whatever.

John