[accessibleimage] Re: Blind children drawing people

  • From: Lucia Hasty <lucia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessibleimage@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 07:56:48 -0700

Bob, As you know, I regularly use the Transfograph in training people about
tactile graphics, as well as several other wonderfully insightful products
from Hungry Fingers. I often see "the light go on" for teachers in response
to pushing the little table into the box of the Transfograph. These
concepts most definitely need to be taught to children, and when they have
the opportunity to touch it and see what happens, they understand a wide
range of 3D drawings.

I would also love to have Fleximan to add to my collection. Website has no
ordering information, at least that I could find. My question is the same
as Susan O's- how can we obtain these products in the US?

Lucia Hasty
Lucia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx