accessible-iOS thank you message

  • From: Beto Arreola <beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 08:01:44 -0600

Hello to all list members I really appreciate your working with me yesterday on
this and for having to deal with all the reading of the test message.
Everything is back to normal and everyone can stop replying to the test message
I sent out yesterday.
If for some reason any member can't post to the list or gets a message stating
their post was bounced please email me privately so I can take care of the
issue.  In case that you do get a message stating your post was bounced or not
accepted please forward it to me so I can check the error it notifies you of
within the message and I can resolve the issue.
So far I have not added a footer to the bottom of the threads because I wanted
to take care of all issues that had to deal with your ability to post first and
since the majority of them have been fixed I will work on adding the important
info you may need now.
Now for all of you who were on digest please go to www.freelists.org and fix
your settings however you like when I transferred the members over it doesn't
mean your settings from google groups will transfer over as well and now I will
not go in by hand and fix everyone stuff like it was.  I am sure we are all old
enough in which we can take care of at least that much.
Everyone thanks again and I apologize for all the unnecessary traffic of
yesterday.
List admin
Alberto