accessible-iOS suggestions for interacting with iOS with limited mobility?

  • From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 14:06:53 -0400

Hi all,
I'd like to get your thoughts on interacting with iOS with limited mobility?
What if you have the use of one hand? Nerve problems that make multi-finger
gestures difficult, but multi-key commands on a keyboard likewise difficult? I
know there are hundreds of styluses out there, but are there any other
solutions, high-tech or otherwise, aside from using Siri/dictation? Thanks for
any thoughts.

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx