accessible-iOS last reminder

  • From: Beto Arreola <beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 08:38:26 -0600

Okay guys I am sending out the final reminder of the event.  The event is to
talk about navigon gps, and it will begin later today.
If anyone has any questions please feel free to send me a private message.
The event will be on skype and people can add me with the skype ID
betoa221.With questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics discussed
on list please email the list admin to: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype
at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221