accessible-iOS iPhone speaker issue

  • From: Josh Gregory <joshkart12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 13:46:02 -0400

Hi,

I am unable to receive any sound from the internal speaker of my iPhone
whatsoever.  It  works with headphones but not with speaker. I've had cited
verification that the volume overlay that shows when you turn up and down the
volume is not showing at all. The only thing I can think to do is to take it in
and since I don't have a warranty that's going to be expensive. Is there
anything else I can try before I do that? Thanks.With questions, concerns or
issues not related to the topics discussed on list please email the list admin
to: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221