accessible-iOS iBlindTech 54 - Getting the most from your Apple ID - is posted

  • From: Garth Humphreys <ghum01@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 13:55:17 +1000

Hi All

In this episode of iBT I take a look at how to configure your iPhone with
multiple Apple IDs. This is particularly useful where you have multiple people
in your family using iOS devices.

In short, each Apple ID comes with the ability to make purchases in the app &
iTunes stores and access to iCloud services such as iCloud backup and an iCloud
email address. I suggest using one singular Apple ID to make purchases through
the App & iTunes stores across your family.  Than setup separate Apple ID's for
use with the iCloud services. By doing this you will be able to avoid
purchasing the same apps and media multiple times in your family whilst each
person retains there own backup and iCloud storage space amongst other iCloud
services.

Please find a direct link to the podcast media file below and if you have any
questions please email me directly as I am not always able to keep up with list
traffic:

http://www.iblindtech.com/storage/iBT-54-AppleID.mp3

Garth

www.iblindtech.com/

Search for iBlindTech in iTunes or your favourite pod catcher to subscribe to
the iBlindTech Democast.

Send email to iblindtech@xxxxxxxxx

Follow me on twitter @iBlindTech or @iBlindTechDemo for just the podcast info.