accessible-iOS hi, old member rejoined

  • From: "Dennis Long" <dennisl1982@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2014 03:33:32 -0400

hi, I rejoined I have some IOS questions
First I noticed you can do almost everything with a blue tooth keyboard that you can do using the touch screen.
question 1 is it easy to label buttons?
2 what are the advantages of jail breaking?
3 can I use the keyboard buddy case while it's charging?
I'm sure I'll have more questions this is just a start. thanks in advance for your help. With questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics discussed on list please email the list admin to alberto.a775@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221