accessible-iOS help with timely

  • From: jessica brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: IOS <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 18:59:37 -0700

I bought a new app called timely after listening to a podcast about it on applevis. It is supposed to tell you the time every 15, 30 or 60 minutes for a certain time period during the day that you set it to. It worked for the first few days, then it just quit. I have notification center on, icon badge on, sounds on, and view in lock screen on. I also have alerts turned on in the app. I was able to set it all up the way I want and it is all accessible. After it was set up and working, I did not change any settings for the app or in the notifications. So me changing the settings would not be a reason for the app to stop working. There was also no updates to the app, so it is not an update that made it quit. I have tried rebooting the phone and it still will not work. I get all other notifications from other apps just fine. Help please.