accessible-iOS help with djay and its different versions

  • From: jessica brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: IOS <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2013 19:33:23 -0800

Hi. What's the difference between djay 1 and djay 2? Which one is better? Do they both work with VoiceOver? Or does only one work with VoiceOver? Or do neither of them work with VoiceOver? Besides VoiceOver, what else should I think about when deciding which one to use? Also, somebody told me it was $10. I can not find a djay for $10. Was it removed or did the price just go down? Was it djay 1 or djay 2 that was $10? Thank you.