accessible-iOS email me privately

  • From: Beto Arreola <beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "accessible-mac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-mac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "accessible-off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 11:26:26 -0600

Good morning to all I was wondering if anyone of you can help me with this and
or post it to any lists you are a part of.
I have a friend who is looking for a 40 cell pack mate bx40.  If anyone knows
of someone or if any of you has one you would like to get rid of email me to
get you in contact with the person interested.
Remember don't email on list please email me off list to
beto.arreola22@gmail.comWith questions, concerns or issues not related to the
topics discussed on list please email the list admin to:
beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221