accessible-iOS can't get my calendar appointments to sync either way with outlook 2010 using ICloud

  • From: "Larry Lumpkin" <llumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <viphone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 21:09:09 -0500

The subject pretty well says it.  I can't get my outlook 2010 calendar to
sync with the ipad using IOS7.  I believe I have ICloud configured on both
ends.  I don't think my contacts are syncing but don't know that for sure.
I'm pulling my hair our trying to use the outlook 2010 calendar with JAWS
but that's not for here, smile.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.