accessible-iOS apple VS android event beginning

  • From: Beto Arreola <beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-mac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 11:42:51 -0600

Hello guys do to things that will be occurring tonight for me I will be holding
the event right now.
For anyone wanting to join please do so to betoa221 on skype and if you have
any questions email me privately don’t post on list.
Just a reminder as well always send me an IM before calling to make sure there
is space for you to join at that time don’t just call because if you do so I
will remove you from my skype contacts.