accessible-iOS a clever clues question.

  • From: bcplaze@xxxxxxx
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 17:37:24 -0400 (EDT)

Ever since I updated the clever clues app as it was in the "update all"
list at one time or another, the thing gives me the first and second letters
of  a word without double tapping to ask for them.  Now if you are working
with, say, a seven or eight letter word, that might be of help.  But with a
three letter word?  What's the point of even trying if it's handed to  you.
I have some 3 letter clues to finish up and would like to know if  anyone
knows how to turn off the help I really don't need.  And, now after  all
that, I have answered so many questions right that the game wants me to  double
tapp a third time for even the next letter.  Someone help,  please.--Barbara