accessible-iOS Using Iphone Vo gesture via head movements?

  • From: Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "This list is for the discusssion of all things Apple for the blind or visually impaired user." <blindapples@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 11:30:08 -0500

 HI guys
I've got a blind friend who uses Vo on his Iphone 4s; I told him that via the IOs7 now has a feature to work Vo gestures via movements of the head? Anyone tried those? Info on how to configure, if any configuration needs to be done, how it works? This way I can tell my friend to get his relatives to upgrade his Iphone to the new IOs7. He and I would appreciate any info.

--
Enviado desde mi lap
acseso+subscribe-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Foro/lista donde tomando en cuenta las