accessible-iOS Today's Apple event

  • From: Chris H <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 08:19:10 +0100

Good morning all.
So today is the day when Apple showcases their upcoming hardware. I believe it's the next iPad, iPad Mini and whatever else they come up with. So what are your predictions and will you consider getting one of these in the future? As for me going to wait until this computer shows its age before moving to a tablet.
All comments welcome.

--
E-mail Facebook and iMessage
christopherh40@xxxxxxxxx