accessible-iOS TV Guide app was working in IOS6 but not in IOS7

  • From: "Larry Lumpkin" <llumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <viphone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 21:09:03 -0500

The TV Guide app was working beautifully in ios 6.3 but it is not working at
all well in ios 7.  I would appreciate anyone else's experience with this
app in ios7.  When I try to bring up the hallmark chanel (I just put "hal"
in the text field because I wasn't sure of the proper spelling) I got
results that showed me chanel 39 as the first choice.  I double-tapped on
that expecting to be shown a schedule but got nothing.