accessible-iOS Split Tap? Re: Re: Two fingers instead of double tap

  • From: Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 11:50:31 -0500

OK Isn't a split tap when you keep in this case, the index on the icon, and with the other finger, tap? IN my case, I tap once with the index, and at the same time I put down my other finger, lift up the index finger.

El 24/09/2013 10:30 a.m., Beto Arreola escribió:
Yes that is a split tap.
On Sep 24, 2013, at 9:27 AM, Gerardo Corripio<gera1027@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

Let's do an experiment; suppose the table is your Iphone screen; instead of
double tapping tapping with a single finger, tap first with the index and then
while lifting up the index, tap once with the middle; it's like if you'd use
your two fingers to walk your hand across the table.

El 24/09/2013 10:19 a.m., Beto Arreola escribió:
That would be a split tap I think from the way he describes it.
On Sep 24, 2013, at 5:07 AM, Jessica<jldail13@xxxxxxxxx>   wrote:

So you are double tapping with 2 fingers?

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 24, 2013, at 12:26 AM, Gerardo Corripio<gera1027@xxxxxxxxx>   wrote:

Hi guys
For some weird reason, since having my IPhone, I've had trouble with double
tapping! If I do it too quick, the thinks I did a single tap. Just now, I had
this weird idea of tapping first with Index finger, and then tapping with
Middle finger (you have to ve well-coordinated) and it's worked great!

Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhoneWith questions, concerns or issues not related to the
topics discussed on list please email the list admin to:
beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221

Enviado desde mi lap
RompiendoBarreras espacio de psicología/Superación Personal Sábados 10PM México
http://radiogeneral.com ¡los esperamos!