accessible-iOS Sound trivia cheat

  • From: Donna <mermaid7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 13:42:57 -0400

Hi

Here are the answers to the sounds to the point where I am within the game.

1 baby
2 wave
3 mosquito
4horn
5 circus
6 clock
7 bowling
8 pig
9 storm
10 snore
11 laughter
12 camera
13 zombie
14 ship
15 meow
16 slingshot
17 harmonica
18 crazy
19 drop
20 winner
21 winner
22 ? This is where I'm stumped. This is assuming that the sounds for the game
are given in the same order. Before posting my question to the group, I'm sure
I was on sound 29. After using a scrabble word generator with no success I
deleted and reinstalled the game thinking something may have been wrong with
the game.

So if anyone should figure out the answer to 22 please share.

DonnaWith questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics discussed on
list please email the list admin to: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at