accessible-iOS Re: wireless charging of your iPhone.

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 07:42:11 -0500

Hi,

You order it from the link I sent.  The way it works is, you pledge money.
There are different price points.  For example, donating $25 gets you the
charging receiver that attaches to your iPhone.  For $65 you get the receiver,
and the charging pad that you put your iPhone on to charge.  Their goal is to
raise $30000 with this campaign.  They are already over $17500 after 10 days,
with 20 more days to go.  From the link I sent, press the updates link.  Then
on that page there are links with the different pledge amounts with the reward
you get for that pledge.

hth

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info

On Nov 11, 2013, at 1:12 AM, Olga <olgapetrovic21@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> That's really pretty cool!
> But what I didn't  understood is, from where we can order that?
> Thank you so much!
> Regards,
> Olga
> On 10.11.2013 17:06, Josh Gregory wrote:
>> Looks Pretty cool.
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>>> On Nov 10, 2013, at 10:55 AM, Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello list,

>>> With questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics discussed on
>>> list please email the list
>>> admin to alberto.a775@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter:
>>> betoa221

>>> accessible-ios-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe on the
>>> subject line.

>>> accessible-ios-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
>>> unsubscribe in the subject line.

>>> //www.freelists.org/list/accessible-ios
>> list please email the list
>> admin to alberto.a775@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter:
>> betoa221

>> accessible-ios-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe on the
>> subject line.

>> accessible-ios-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
>> unsubscribe in the subject line.

>> ---
>> Ovaj email ne sadrži viruse jer je avast!-ova zaštita aktivna.
>>

> ---
> Ovaj email ne sadrži viruse jer je avast!-ova zaštita aktivna.

> list please email the list admin to alberto.a775@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at

please email the list
admin to alberto.a775@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter:
betoa221