accessible-iOS Re: turning off camera roll

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 07:25:14 -0400

Hi,

Yeah.  The camera roll is just the area in which photos are stored.  I think
the issue might be he is using HDR.  To not have 2 pictures saved, go to
settings/photos and camera.  Now make sure keep normal photo is off under the
HDR heading.

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter:@apple2thecore