accessible-iOS Re: transfering songs from i tunes

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 14:14:07 +0100

hi Nisha.

Of course you can do this independently, ITunes is fully accessible. You will need a recent screen reader such as JAWS version 13 or 14 to make the most of ITunes, or you could try the free screen reader NVDA which you can get from www.nvda-project.org. Please let us know if you need help with the operation of ITunes itself, screen readers are off-topic for this list.

-----Original Message----- From: Nisha Tayal
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2013 12:51 PM
To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: accessible-iOS transfering songs from i tunes

hello friends..
actually want to know the procedure for transferring songs from I
tunes, those which are in there in my lap top.
I always have to take help of some one for this. can I do it on my own?
thanks!!!

On 10/14/13, Nisha Tayal <t.nisha30@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Helloa
Actually wanted to knw tht only
I hve i tunes installed.  iPhone

On 14-Oct-2013, at 6:33 am, Alex Hall<mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You'll need to use iTunes to do this, and iTunes will need to have all the
ongs you want in its library. There are other options, such as amazon's
cloud player or a Dropbox music player, it depends on how you want to
manage music and if you care about locally storing it versus streaming
it.
On Oct 13, 2013, at 2:46 AM, Nisha Tayal <t.nisha30@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello
Ya i use i books also ... Can u tell me d procedure for transfering songs
fm lappy ??? I have to take help of others to do tht.
Thnx for giving ur precious time !!!

Sent from my iPhone

On 12-Oct-2013, at 7:44 pm, Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm not sure if it is doable or not as I don't use that app anymore. As
for books, it depends on what format they are in, but you can try
iBooks, Voice Dream Reader, Nook, Kindle, or the Bard Mobiel app for NLS Bard content in the United States. Read2Go is also an option if you need
to read audio daisy books, but it is $20 whereas the other options I
mentioned are free or at least free to try.
On Oct 12, 2013, at 2:55 AM, Nisha Tayal <t.nisha30@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ok thanks for tht ...
But i just wanna delete a book
Can i do tht or i ll hve to
delete d app ???

N which one is good for reading books downloaded fm mail Sent from my
iPhone

On 12-Oct-2013, at 6:09 am, Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Welcome to the list. Last I checked, Quick Office os pretty
inaccessible - you might want to try Pages or, if plaintext is okay,
Nebulous or Note Master. There are tons of other wordprocessing apps
out there as well, so try some out.
On Oct 11, 2013, at 8:37 PM, Nisha Tayal <t.nisha30@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hey friends
Im a new member
Ny name is nisha
Pls pls do tell me how to read n delete files in quick office ...
Thnx
Sent from my iPhone
With questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics
discussed on list please email the list admin to:
beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter:
betoa221

accessible-ios-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe on the subject
line.