accessible-iOS Re: syncing mac voices with iphone

  • From: kate andrekson <iloveios7@xxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 12:30:16 -0600

I don't mind jailbreaks.  Do you how you'd do it a jailbreak?
Thanks
Kate

From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx
To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 23:20:08 -0400

No, that is impossible.  Both use Voiceover, yes, but the voices
are different.  Sorry about that - I? love to have Ava on my
iPhone, but it is impossible.
On Oct 26, 2013, at 11:15 PM, kate andrekson <iloveios7@xxxxxxx
wrote:

Hi guys,
I'm wodering if there is way to make my iphone use the same as
my mac.  Even if that voice isn't preset on my iphone..  Both
devices use voiceover.
Thanks
Kate
With questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics
discussed on list please email the list admin to:
beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter:
betoa221

accessible-ios-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe on the
subject line.