accessible-iOS Re: strange error message when charging my phone since upgrading to IOS 7

  • From: Josh Gregory <joshkart12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 21:43:08 -0400

Thread is over, problem solve, and if you're going to be that rude to somebody
please  take it off List, nobody needs to know that you are that rude to
people. It is an opinion, do yourself a favor and respect Anybody who continues
to post here will be placed on either moderation or no post.

Sent from my iPhone