accessible-iOS Re: strange error message when charging my phone since upgrading to IOS 7

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 14:29:04 -0400

Hi,

Hello, again, I disagree.  If it can save a couple people from killing
themselves, and from Apple’s perspective, save them from bad press, I don't see
the issue.  It would be different if you were no longer able to use the cable.
But, you are.  It’s just a warning.

To take it a step further, in this case, it sounds like Donna wasn’t even aware
she was using an unauthorized cable.  At the very least, she is now aware of
the fact, and can proceed in whatever way she feel is fit.

JMO.

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter:@apple2thecore