accessible-iOS Re: still no link on apple.com

  • From: jessica brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 08:52:27 -0800

Hi. Someone on this list told me it starts at 9:00 pst. It actually starts at 10:00 pst and apple will not be live streaming it according to this source. Here is the link where I found this and other info about the event including start times for different time zones. It starts in 70 minutes. www.idownloadblog.com/2013/09/09/idb-ready-for-iphone-event-13/