accessible-iOS Re: sounds setting in the rotor

  • From: Chris H <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 12:54:54 +0100

Correct but this can be changed now in iOS 7. Go to settings do not disturb and set the last option to always. It's set to only when phone is unlocked by default. Always mean do not notify even if phone is unlocked.

E-mail Facebook and iMessage
christopherh40@xxxxxxxxx

On 16/10/2013 12:26, Ricardo Walker wrote:
Hi,

This won’t work.  Even with do not disturb on, notifications will come through
if your phone is unlocked.

hth

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info

On Oct 16, 2013, at 5:08 AM, Olga <olgapetrovic21@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,
Or you can set the iPhone to be in do not disturb while you're reading.
On 16.10.2013 9:39, Gordan Radić wrote:
Hi!
Just mute the all sounds using the switch on the left upper side of the phone.

S poštovanjem
Gordan Radić

On 16.10.2013. 4:46, Juliette wrote:
Hi all,
I don't know if anyone has an answer to this question or not. I have the
sounds option selected in my rotor, and it does silence the VoiceOver
sounds. But is there a way to silence the sounds you get when you
receive notifications? For example, if I am reading something in
braille, and my speech is muted, can I tell the phone not to play the
sound for a new message notification while I am reading?  I was just
wondering if this was possible. Thanks.
Juliette
With questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics discussed
on list please email the list admin to: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on
skype at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221

accessible-ios-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe on the subject line.

---
Ovaj email ne sadrži viruse jer je avast!-ova zaštita aktivna.

---
Ovaj email ne sadrži viruse jer je avast!-ova zaštita aktivna.