accessible-iOS Re: song exporter question

  • From: Wayne Scott <waynedscottjr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 09:28:01 -0600

If you remember, please send the directions to me.  Wayne

From: Beto Arreola <beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx
To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 20:00:06 -0600

Hmmm don't think you can export to your braille note.  I don't
have much experience with that app, but I have only been able to
do it to a computer.
On Aug 23, 2013, at 6:09 PM, Wayne Scott
<waynedscottjr@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have an app on my iPod called Song Exporter.  I would like to
export some songs to my braillenote.  How do I do this?
With questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics
discussed on list please email the list admin to:
beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter:
betoa221

accessible-ios-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe on the
subject line.